A unique massage clinic located in downtown Stanwood.
We focus on quality and strive to create a luxurious environment to ensure utmost client satisfaction. We welcome you to indulge and pamper yourself in our serene environment that will leave you relaxed and renewed.
Designed for women, men and youth, we specialize in the latest massage treatments and offer services that deliver affordable, superior quality massage.
Massage Therapy Overview
- Swedish Massage/Relaxation
- Swedish massage is exceptionally effective for relaxing the entire body.
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Deep Tissue massage is designed to get into the connective tissue of the body, rather than just the surface muscles.
- Medical Massage
- Medical Massage Therapy is a clinically based approach used to treat conditions that have been diagnosed and prescribed by your medical provider.
- Hydrotherapy is the use of water to heat, cool, stimulate, relax, and detoxify the body.
Massage therapists methodically apply focused, hands-on techniques to promote relaxation and increase circulation in the body’s muscles, tendons, connective tissue and more.
Tiffany Shanks, LMP, XT is a Certified Licensed Massage Practitioner who graduated from Denton massage school. The opportunity to open a massage practice in her own hometown after having worked alongside a chiropractor for years was a dream come true. She absolutely loves working with the other ladies at Serenity to reduce pain and tension for all who walk through her door.
Tags: message, hydrotherapy, message therapy, swedish message, deep tissue message, medical message